The entry of Nokia N series in the world of mobile phone handset has taken the mobile phone users by pleasant surprise. Almost all the sets of the series are completely compatible to serve the purpose of a busy bureaucrat, ambitious businessman and any other fun-loving mobile user. Let us see the features and functionalities of the most favorite member of the series — Nokia N70.
Nokia N70 is the most popular for its high resolution video camera. Simply unfold and twist the main display and the hand set is ready to shoot superb quality video using the high-resolution color landscape view as a viewfinder. For convenient one-hand operation there are zoom keys including up to 8x digital zoom for video.
You can easily connect it to the Internet thereby to communicate with others, create and share experiences, participate in Internet communities, and access digital content using available mobile broadband connections. How interesting is it to communicate with the rest of the world or enjoy your favorite channel using a small tool which remains well-fit within the fist of your hand!
May be for serious work or simply having sheer fun Nokia N70 can provide unparallel multimedia experience. With its powerful functionality and winsome design it can arrest the attention of any fashionable person. With all these wonders packed in a small and cute device will Nokia N70 be an ideal for any group of mobile phone users, irrespective of their age and status.
What Is the Purpose of Online Driver's Education?
Online driver's education imparts learning skills and fundamental concepts relating to driving test so as to prepare distance learners for a driver's license exam, irrespective of age-group. The driver's education imparted from the online mechanism is certainly a boon to all those who, without moving to the desired location can reap the benefits for learning the basics and concepts related to driving in order to obtain a valid driving license.
How is Online Driver's Education Beneficial to a Person?
Online driver's education programs are beneficial to online student in numerous ways. Some of them are:
1. Online driver's education programs are far more affordable and it typically takes a person to shell around $ 40 to get enrolled in an online driver's education program, which is definitely a bargain!
2. The learning methodology and virtual classroom environment is easy to understand and all assistance is provided to let students get familiarized with the concepts of online education and online learning tools.
3. The students can access their course contents from any of the preferred locations all over the world and can complete the online education program for driving skills without disturbing their other personal and / or professional commitments.
4. The students can fix their own time schedules and learning hours, which makes online driver's education convenient and flexible.
5. The virtual classroom lends an impersonal impression and a student is an independent learner in the long run, since it has little interface to offer between a student and trainers. It also offers less inter-linking and inter-personal interaction and interface between virtual class-fellows, which rewards off any chances of distractions.
6. A student can attend virtual classroom sessions, discussions groups, newsgroups, forums and numerous other interactive activities at his / her own discretion and it's up to a student to complete the pending online workbook assignment and get it checked and assessed by teacher via online learning management systems.
7. All that is needed in this online program is an internet connection and a flair for understanding and learning new and innovative concepts with the help of online learning tools and materials like audio / video / web conferencing, webinars, whiteboards, chats, forums, discussion groups, e-mails etc.
What Is the Selection Criteria for Online Driver's Education Program?
The online driver's education program is a student-centric and effective learning based program, which helps a student understand the fundamental concepts of driving so as to appear for the driving test and obtain a legal driving license. Distance learners must verify the accreditation of the online education program as well as the online driving school that they have applied at their own online driver's education. Since online training and distance learning education may have some important formalities on part of students before getting started, a student must verify all information and formalities relating to a selected course.
What is "Green Driver's Ed"?
Green Driver's Ed is an acronym for Green Driver's Education with a special emphasis on environment. This is a new notification being introduced within the driving school community which includes environmental consciousness as a fundamental part of conventional driver's education curriculum. It adds sense to a person in terms of community welfare and environmental awareness when compared with a traditional learning course for driving.
In order to really answer that, we need to define what we mean by personal development. In my opinion, personal development is:
- Growth as a conscious human being
- Activities that improve self-knowledge and identity
- Development of talents and potential
- Development in different areas of life
- Building of human capital and employability
- Enhancing the quality of life
- Contributing to the realization of dreams and aspirations
- Is not limited to self-development but includes formal and informal activities for developing others
- In the context of institutions, it reflects to the methods, programs, tools, techniques, and assessment systems that support human development at the individual level in organizations
- (hard) work that requires discipline, determination, consistency, patience, time, courage, forgiveness
Let's then take a closer look at some of these bullet points in correlation to success.
Improving your self-knowledge and identity means, among other things, that you become more aware of who you are and what you want. Knowing what you want and where you need to improve yourself in order to achieve what you want are essential parts of success.
If you have already achieved success you can not stay put if you want to remain successful. The world and other people around you are constantly evolving; therefore you need to keep on developing your talents and potential further. Otherwise your success will remain short term.
Depending on your goals, you need constant development in different areas of your life, not just in one. Some of these areas may include health, finances, relationships, emotions, habits and beliefs, to mention a few. A good health will ensure that you are able to do what you want to do. It is obvious that you can do a lot more as a healthy person than you would lying sick on a bed. It is obvious, in most cases, that you can achieve more and free yourself from some of the worries when your financial situation is stable. It is obvious that you can achieve more when you have sound relationships with supporting and loving people to back you up. And so on.
Having activities for developing others, in addition to developing yourself, is really what gives you the final boost for success. The old saying "what goes around, comes around" applies here quite well. Helping other people succeed will ensure that they will willingly help you in return. It is much, much more difficult – and in most cases even impossible – to achieve success just by yourself. You can not be the master of everything. And you should not even try to be. Concentrate on doing well what you love doing and let other people help you in the areas that they love doing. Help others develop themselves and they will help you develop yourself. That is for everyone's benefit.
Finally, understand that long lasting success requires work. At times, it can even seem to require hard work. But once you have found what it is that you really love doing, the work does not seem that hard anymore. But it will require discipline, so that you keep your focus on your goals. It will require determination because there will be a lot of people who'll try to talk you out of your dream. It will require consistency because you will encounter many obstacles along the way and you'll have to be consistent to work your way through and around them. It will require patience because the bigger your dream, the more it will take time. It will require courage because you will move toward something that is unknown to you. And, maybe most of all, it will require forgiveness because you will have to forgive yourself for all the mistakes you have made, and will make, and you must also forgive others who have hurt you, so you can move into the future with a clean slate.
And that is all part of the road to success.
Written by Hannu Pirila, CEO and Founder of HPA Consulting, one of the leading Personal Development and NLP Coaches in Finland.